Enjoy a bike ride alongside the Urumea River to Astigarraga, the heart of cider country. At Sagardoetxea, the Basque Cider Museum, you will discover the secrets of cider culture and enjoy a guided tasting session with txotx-style cider, apple-based products and tapas. You will return to Donostia having known this ancestral rite which is closely tied to our gastronomy.
Hour: 10:00 & 15:00
Place of exit: Sarriegi Plaza 9, Donostia San Sebastian
Recommendations of the tour
- Always CHECK availability and book in advance to avoid unconveniences.
- We RECOMMEND appropriate clothes & footwear according to the weather.
- In order TO PROPERLY RIDE the bike a height between 1'50-1'90 meters is required.
- Tour INCLUDES bike RENT and helmet, as well as, visit to Sagardoetxea, the Basque Cider Museum, guided tasting session with txotx-style cider, apple-based products and two pintxos.
- This service ONLY INCLUDES THE SERVICES OF A GUIDE during the tour of the Sagardoetxea cider museum.