Going along the edge of the wonderful cliffs of Ulia mountain, there is one of the most beautiful paths that joins together the towns of San Sebastian and Pasajes. Used in the past as location of watch towers for spotting whales, as defence of the town or like nowadays as a natural space and sightseeing, it is both wonderful and full of history. This tour can be complemented with the visit to the Basque maritime museum/factory of Albaola, where are building a basque whaleship from 16th century.
Hour: 09:00 & 15:00
Duración: 5 hours aprox.
Place of exit: Sarriegi Plaza, 9, San Sebastián, España
Recommendations of the tour
- A MINIMUM of 2 pax is required for this tour. If we do not reach that minimum, we will inform you in advance that the tour has been cancelled.
- There is a MAXIMUM of 10 people. We dont accept groups of more than 10 people in this tour. If you are more than 10 people, please tell us.
- Tour INCLUDES water bottle, public transport, Victor Hugo house museum, pintxo and drink.
- This tour can be COMPLEMENTED with the visit to the Basque maritime museum/factory of Albaola, in this case, please indicate it when contacting us.
- We RECOMMEND appropriate clothes & footwear according to the weather and activity, and bring a small snack
- This tour is NOT accessible for people with reduced mobility