Discover the Urumea river mouth in a one-of-a-kind combined experience! Starting off by biking all the way to the area of Ergobia and later on descending the river Urumea in Canadian canoes. It is a great opportunity to learn about our culture and history but also to discover the uses of the river and its wild flora along the way!
Hour: Depending on the tides the schedule will vary
Duración: 3h 30'
Place of exit: Sarriegi Plaza, 9, San Sebastián, España
Recommendations of the tour
- If you want TO BOOK for this tour, please CONTACT us by email at email@example.com or call/whatsapp 688 95 81 18.
- A MINIMUM of 3 pax is required for this tour. If we do not reach that minimum, we will inform you in advance that the tour has been cancelled.
- There is a MAXIMUM of 7 people. We dont accept groups of more than 7 people in this tour. If you are more than 7 people, please tell us.
- Tour INCLUDES bike rent, helmet, Canadian canoe rent, safety vest and water bottle
- We RECOMMEND appropriate clothes & footwear according to the weather and activity, and bring a small snack
- This tour is NOT accessible for people with reduced mobility